- Posted September 4, 2013 by
- Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino Announces The Lounge
- Junior Achievement of Arizona Opens AmTrust Bank, a division of New York Community Bank, Branch in JA BizTown®
- Carl Osberg joins Washington Federal as Business Banking Relationship Manager
- HMA Public Relations Honored with Three Copper Anvil Awards; Vice President and General Manager Abbie S. Fink Named Percy Award Winner
- October’s Weekend Jetaway Promises Top Chefs, Casino Capers, Private Jet; Benefits Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Scottsdale, Pat Tillman Foundation
DRUGFREEAZ.ORG HIRES THERESA LONDONO PROGRAM MANAGER
Londono is responsible for facilitating workshops for parents in the community to educate them about the risks their children face and the steps they can take to lessen those risks. Prior to joining DrugFreeAZ.org, Londono worked as a teacher in the Deer Valley School District.
Londono received her Bachelor of Arts in History from State University College at Buffalo in 1990 and went back for her Master’s Degree in Education from Arizona State University in 2007.
“We are excited to have Londono join our team at DrugFreeAZ.org,” said Leslie Bloom, CEO of DrugFreeAz.org. “Her background in education will help us greatly in moving forward with our mission.”
Londono is a Glendale resident, and originally from Buffalo, NY.
DrugFreeAz.org - The Partnership for a Drug-Free America.org, Arizona Affiliate is a 501(c) (3) non-profit statewide organization with a volunteer board of directors. Its mission is to prevent and reduce youth drug and alcohol use through community education and awareness by providing parents, caregivers, healthcare providers, educators and others with educational tools, information and resources.