- Posted September 8, 2013 by
Insiders@ project is going global
Their mission is to provide a live, interactive worldwide showcase for local entrepreneurship and start-ups communities in a global context, by bringing together mentors, coaches, high level executives and other key players related to the start-ups and incubators environment to be their Insiders, and to address the young generation of entrepreneurs who are willing to fulfill their dreams and need advise from the experts.
The objectives for this project are:
1. To develop a more comprehensive program of English and Spanish speaking events divided in three main knowledge areas: management skills, the social dimension of entrepreneurship and, starting-up processes and best practices. During the year 2014 they will produce 12 events, one each month, and these three knowledge areas will be covered on series of 4 events each.
2. To be a worldwide showcase for projects which otherwise would stay low key, by producing the Insiders Experience events in different locations, including a special daylong event in London, scheduled for June 2014.
3. To enhance the quality of their productions by getting new and more professional equipment.
4. To create jobs by enlarging their current team and, in a second stage by opening representative offices in different locations.
This campaign will receive all funds raised even if it does not reach its goal. Funding duration: August 30, 2013 - October 29, 2013 (11:59pm PT).
Indiegogo Page: http://bit.ly/1cHCbSQ