- Posted September 9, 2013 by
Beverly Hills, California
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Impact Your World
- Make your smart recording devices replace your dumb devices
- Red carpet hair styles from Kerry Washington stylist Takisha
- Interview with Golden Globes winners for “Birdman” - Alexander Dinelaris and Nicolás Giacobone
- Political correctness rules Hollywood except at Golden Globes after parties
- Sony's Hirai comments at 2015 International CES on the damage that the hacking of "The Interview" did on the people that work for Sony
Inside the annual Brent Shapiro Foundation Summer Spectacular with Robert Shapiro, Larry King and Robert Davi
Legendary attorney Robert Shapiro with his wife Linell and their son Grant, founded the Brent Shapiro Foundation to honor Brent and his life and to create alcohol and drug addiction awareness. Their son, Brent had lost his life one evening after drug and alcohol use.
Entering the estate to a courtyard fountain worthy of a 5 star hotel, guests mingled with mocktails at the hors d’oeuvre stations before joining for a sit down dinner catered by Wolfgang Puck by the reflection pool and a theatrical fashion show by G by Gil. In Sinatra style, Robert Davi captivated the audience with his Sinatra renditions.
LA Lakers VIP Experience with front row seats on the floor, Indianapolis 500 VIP package complete with drivers meeting and a VIP party with the Chairman of the Board of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, 5 Star Cabo Azul package, Manny Pacquiao Fight Package to Macau were some of the auction items.
Socialites, VIPs and entertainment personalities in attendance included Larry King, Harry Hamlin and Lisa Rinna, Ted Danson, Adrienne Maloof, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, Paula Abdul, Sugar Ray Leonard, Pat O’Brien, Barry Gordy, Jacob Busch, Jesse Heiman, Bai Ling, Tess Broussard, Reggie Benjamin, John Savage and Blanca Blanco.