- Posted September 9, 2013 by
- Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino Announces The Lounge
- Junior Achievement of Arizona Opens AmTrust Bank, a division of New York Community Bank, Branch in JA BizTown®
- HMA Public Relations Honored with Three Copper Anvil Awards; Vice President and General Manager Abbie S. Fink Named Percy Award Winner
- DRUGFREEAZ.ORG HIRES THERESA LONDONO PROGRAM MANAGER
- October’s Weekend Jetaway Promises Top Chefs, Casino Capers, Private Jet; Benefits Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Scottsdale, Pat Tillman Foundation
Carl Osberg joins Washington Federal as Business Banking Relationship Manager
His prior experience includes serving as a commercial lender at banks in the greater Washington DC area. With more than 10 years of business banking and lending experience, Osberg has a strong background in new and small business development, commercial deposits and maintaining and enhancing existing loan portfolios.
Osberg received his bachelor’s degree in business from the Wayne Calloway School of Business and Accountancy at Wake Forest University and his Master of Business Administration from the Kogod School of Business at American University.
He is a Phoenix resident.
About Washington Federal
Washington Federal, with headquarters in Seattle, is a full-service national banking institution that focuses on business-to-business banking, commercial and equipment lending, and home loan and corporate real estate financing. It has 23 offices in Arizona including locations in Chandler, Fountain Hills, Gilbert, Glendale, Goodyear, Green Valley, Mesa, Phoenix, Prescott Valley, Scottsdale, Sun City, Sun City West and Tucson and 185 offices in eight western states, including Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah and Washington.
Washington Federal is committed to developing a strong and loyal relationship with clients, shareholders and the community at large. For more information please visit http://www.washingtonfederal.com/.