- Posted September 10, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- ¡OTRA PRUEBA PARA JAUA! Policía de Aragua dispara y le cae a golpes a manifestantes (Video)
- ¿Y QUE ESPERABAN DE UNOS CRIMINALES? El Régimen rechazó ley de amnistía y arremete contra el pueblo! abril 16, 2014 6:19 am
- ¡MÁS ENGAÑOS! Ramírez: Modelo económico socialista "EXITOSO" y va a fortalecer el aparato productivo
- MCM en Parlamento Europeo
- Directora de NTN24 denunció censura del régimen venezolano ante Parlamento Europeo
TENEMOS PATRIA? PATRIA SEGURA: Venezuela en el ranking mundial de las (25) ciudades mas peligrosas del Mundo.
LOGROS DE "EL ILEGITIMO" Y SU FRAUDALENTO GOBIERNO:
The Most Dangerous Cities In The World.
#3 Caracas, Venezuela
Caracas, Venezuela is also in a dire situation, as the city finds itself ranked at #3. It is reported that only eight of 100 crimes that take place will actually be punished, and there's an average of 3,862 homicides per 3,247,971 people.
#10 Guayana in Venezuela
Guayana in Venezuela reported 578 homicides for 1,050,283 inhabitants. In February 2012, the Venezueal Observatory began the Campaign to Sensibilitize the Value of Life in Venezuela, hoping this campaign would spread the message of peace. If action such as this is continually taken, one can only hope that the violence and homicide will decrease dramatically.
#20 Barquisimeto in Venezuela
Barquisimeto is estimated to have had 804 homicides for 1,120,718 inhabitants each year. In 2011, the Global Study on Homicide, published by the UN, placed Venezuela as the South American country with the highest rate of crime and violence.