- Posted September 10, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- ¡RUÉDALO HASTA QUE LO VEA NICOLÁS! VIDEO: El Monstruo de la Inflación explicado con manzanitas
- ¡MINTIERON, LA DEVALUACIÓN VA! Pdvsa informa a inversionistas que devaluarán el bolívar
- El Grl. Baduel llama al pueblo a que despierte y reaccione
- Tic Tac Tic Tac...Miedo y Cobardía CON SABOR A DICTADURA: Dictan medida judicial contra @alcaldeledezma a 5 días de las elecciones
- Runrunes El Universal 03.12.2013
TENEMOS PATRIA? PATRIA SEGURA: Venezuela en el ranking mundial de las (25) ciudades mas peligrosas del Mundo.
LOGROS DE "EL ILEGITIMO" Y SU FRAUDALENTO GOBIERNO:
The Most Dangerous Cities In The World.
#3 Caracas, Venezuela
Caracas, Venezuela is also in a dire situation, as the city finds itself ranked at #3. It is reported that only eight of 100 crimes that take place will actually be punished, and there's an average of 3,862 homicides per 3,247,971 people.
#10 Guayana in Venezuela
Guayana in Venezuela reported 578 homicides for 1,050,283 inhabitants. In February 2012, the Venezueal Observatory began the Campaign to Sensibilitize the Value of Life in Venezuela, hoping this campaign would spread the message of peace. If action such as this is continually taken, one can only hope that the violence and homicide will decrease dramatically.
#20 Barquisimeto in Venezuela
Barquisimeto is estimated to have had 804 homicides for 1,120,718 inhabitants each year. In 2011, the Global Study on Homicide, published by the UN, placed Venezuela as the South American country with the highest rate of crime and violence.