- Posted September 10, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- HHR Queen Elizabeth II Visited The Museum of Science+Industry Hall of Communication in 1952, Chicag
- MSI Hospitality Includes A Great Dining Experience at The Brain Food Café
- J.D. GERSHBEIN'S NEW BOOK--THE LINKEDIN EDGE: CREATING A PSYCHOLOGICAL ADVANTAGE IN SOCIAL BUSINES
- Chicagoween 2013
- CTA Travel Re-Routing For Sunday's Marathon
Berghoff Oktoberfest September 11-13, 2013
With free daily admission from 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m., Berghoff Oktoberfest in Chicago has something special in store for everyone!
The celebration starts at the John C. Kluczynski Federal Plaza with traditional German musical performances and featured nightly shows with some of Chicago’s favorite bands.