- Posted September 12, 2013 by
1) Visit the Chobe National Park for a wildlife and wilderness experience of a lifetime.
2) Go for a boat cruise on the Chobe River and get up close and personal to some of the Big 5
3) Go for a cultural visit on Impalila Island and experience a life long forgotten in Western Wolds.
4) Paddle (Canoe) the Chobe River in Salambala for a real close shave to Chobe's wilderness
5) Visit the Chobe Crocodile Farm
6) Go for a walk on the banks of the Chobe river at Seboba and Commissioner's Hill.
7) Take a day tour and visit the Majestic sights of the Victoria Falls.
8) Visit the Snake Park and Educational centre in Kasane.
9) Visit a traditional Cattle Post and experience rural culture.
10) Tiger Fishing the Chobe and Zambezi rivers
Exquisite Chobe with Bridgetown Resort, Experience African Wilderness and Culture, Experience Life along the Chobe River...