- Posted September 12, 2013 by
San Francisco, California
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Stop Another Execution in Iran!
- Say No to Rouhani the Spokesperson of a Barbaric Regime:
- The True Face of Deception!
- Protect the World Peace: Rally Against a Regime of Death, Terror, Chemical and Nuclear BOMB!
- Gen. Qassem Soleimani, Commander of the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Qods Force: The Killing of the Monafeqin (MEK) in Camp Ashraf was more important than Mersad Operation
Iraqi Regime's Confession: We Have The Iranian Hostages Abducted from Camp Ashraf Under Custody!
After days of denial, Iraqi Noori Al-Maliki's regime has confessed that they have the seven Iranian hostages under their custody. These hostages were abducted after a violence rage on camp Ashraf which left 7 people death. Iranian American Community of Northern California announced "Such criminal act must be stopped immediately and all the hostages who were abducted from Camp Ashraf must be released Now".
Radio Free Iraq
September 12, 2013
Iraqi Human Rights Spokesman: Iraqi security forces arrested seven members of PMOI because they had attacked them
The residual members of the PMOI opposition organization in Camp Ashraf in Diyala province left the camp after 50 of them were killed in this camp last week.
The PMOI accused Iraqi security forces of committing this massacre while Iraqi officials denied their involvement in this move and announced that an infighting inside the camp led to this number of victims.
It is worth mentioning that in a move welcomed by the U.S. State Department, 42 members of this organization were relocated to Camp Liberty near Baghdad Airport.
While the PMOI has announced that seven members of the organization were abducted during this relocation, Kamel Amin, the spokesman of Iraq’s Human Rights Ministry announced that security forces arrested those people because they had attacked them