- Posted September 13, 2013 by
- Egypt Army storming schools looking for "RABAA" sign
- Egyptian activists rally at Tahrir Square on the second anniversary of killing 42 Young Protestors by Security Forces at Mohamed Mahmoud St. chanting against General Abdel Fattah al-Sisi
- Egyptian "Rap" song reflecting the sad political reality in EGYPT
- Security forces in full gear stormed Al-Azhar University in Cairo
- Egyptian Kung Fu gold medalist suspended for Rabaa sign
Egyptian Prime Minister accusing USA of Atrocity in WW II & Vietnam
Showing no remorse, Egyptian Prime minister shows no regret for the recent cruel acts against unarmed peaceful protesters in Rabaa & el-Nahda & accusing USA who supported his new government of Atrocity in WW II & Vietnam.