- Posted September 14, 2013 by
- Mostafa Daneshjou is in the Coronary Care Unit (HDU/CCU)
- Mostafa Daneshjou Was Found Unconscious in Jail Bathroom and Is Denied a Transfer to Hospital
- Ali Reza Roshan Was Released from Prison
- Death and Ascension of Authorized Liturgist of The Nematollahi Gonabadi Sufi Order, Dear Mr. Mirza Mohammad Farrokhrooz
- Appeals Court Overturns Mehran Rahbari Conviction, Acquits Him
Jailed Gonabadi Dervishes in Ward 350 of Evin Shave Head to Support of Jailed Dervishes in Shiraz's Adel-Abad Prison
Jailed Gonabadi Dervishes in ward 350 of Evin prison shaved their heads in support of five imprisoned Dervishes in Shiraz's Adel-Abad Prison.
According to Majzooban Noor, following the attack on Ebrat Ward of Shiraz's Adel-Abad prison by intelligence unit officers and shaving off Dervishes' beards and whiskers by force and violence, 9 imprisoned Dervishes in Ward 350 of Evin prison, have shaved their heads in support of their brethren in Adel-Abad prison and also to protest against this offensive action that made by prison guards.
Tuesday 12th of Shahrivar 1392 (3rd of September 2013) at night, Shiraz's Adel-Abad prison intelligence unit officers raided Ebrat Ward, severely beat jailed Dervishes and forced them to shave off their facial hairs.
Kasra Nouri, Gonabadi Dervish rights activist along with Mohsen Esmaeeli, Seyed Ebrahim Bahrami, Mohammad-Ali Sadeghi and Mohammad-Ali Dehghan, Gonabadi Dervishes resident of Kavar town in Fars province have been severely beaten by prison intelligence unit officers on their face and stomach and their beards and mustache forcibly shaved.
Gonabadi Dervish Lawyers and managers of Majzooban Noor website, Hamid Reza Moradi Sarvestani, Reza Entesari, Mostafa Daneshjou, Farshid Yadollahi, Amir Eslami, Omid Behroozi and Afshin Karampour were arrested by security forces on Shahrivar 1390 (September 2011) in the cities of Tehran and Shiraz and are sentenced to a sum of 60 years imprisonment.