- Posted September 16, 2013 by
- Untold story of Mahmood(Masood) Hassani one of Iran's 30,000 political prisoners executed in summer of 1988
- Struan Stevenson's book: Self-Sacrifice- Life with the Iranian Mojahedin
- Canada: Protest against Khomeini's Celebration in Toronto
- NIAC and Iran's Nuclear Talks
- Deteriorating situation of Christians in Iran since Hassan Rouhani took office
Struan Stevenson: Iraqi PM(al-Maliki) should be indicted and charged with crimes against humanity
Radio Irava's interview with MEP Struan Stevenson, the chairman of the European Parliament's Iraq delegation.
On Sep. 1, 2013 the Iraqi special forces attacked 100 remaining unarmed Iranian residents of Camp Ashraf in Iraq and murdered 52 and kidnapped 7 residents including 6 women. A number of victims were handcuffed and executed. The Iraqi government at first denied any involvement in the Sep. 1, massacre but on Sep. 12 Kamil Amin a spokesman for the Iraqi Ministry of Human Rights said in an interview with Radio Free Iraq that the 7 hostages are imprisoned by his government.