- Posted September 16, 2013 by
- Syria; a strategic front for the Iranian regime to take over Middle East
- What happened in Iranian prisons in the summer of 1988
- Pointless US nuclear talks with Iranian regime, overshadowing violations of human rights in Iran
- Iran: Bakhtiaris Uprising
- Spanish Court verdict and its effects on freeing the 7 Ashraf hostages
Struan Stevenson: Iraqi PM(al-Maliki) should be indicted and charged with crimes against humanity
Radio Irava's interview with MEP Struan Stevenson, the chairman of the European Parliament's Iraq delegation.
On Sep. 1, 2013 the Iraqi special forces attacked 100 remaining unarmed Iranian residents of Camp Ashraf in Iraq and murdered 52 and kidnapped 7 residents including 6 women. A number of victims were handcuffed and executed. The Iraqi government at first denied any involvement in the Sep. 1, massacre but on Sep. 12 Kamil Amin a spokesman for the Iraqi Ministry of Human Rights said in an interview with Radio Free Iraq that the 7 hostages are imprisoned by his government.