- Posted September 16, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
It's an American problem, not Democrat or Republican, American.
If anyone is still using their brain, this isn't a Republican problem nor is it a Democratic problem. This is an American problem. We can only stop this by not allowing these monsters in suits to divide us with bullshit rhetoric.
In light of everything going on domestically and internationally, can we agree to table these topics and issues for 2 years time:
Church / Religion
Abstinence / Sex Ed
Creationism / Evolution
We have bigger fish to fry. None of these issues are going to go anywhere, they haven't changed in 30 years, so let's stop with that. Let's start solving real problems.
Other things I'd like to suggest me put a hold on:
Racism (from everyone)
Yes people, it doesn't matter what color you are or what you pray to (if at all) when we live in a dictatorship. Let's take back our country first, and then we'll go back to having first world problems about petty things.
Back to the military. We will spend $687B this year on the Military. It's easily our biggest expense.
We'll drop another $54.9B on Homeland Security. $60.4B with Dept. of Veteran Affairs despite having nearly 30% of all homeless people being veterans. We'll spend $52.6B on National Intelligence Programs (Yes, CIA and such) NASA gets $17.8B.
If you're wondering, the entire world combined doesn't spent $687B on the military. Do what? Yes, we, by ourselves spend more on the military than the ENTIRE world combined. The Taliban's military budget in Afghanistan is in the thousands or maybe in the low millions of dollars.
Education: We spend $67B on education out of the $2.9T budget Keep in mind, basically none of that touches the schools your kids go to. This is Pell Grant, job initiative, job training, etc. federally allocated money. The money for school comes stateside.
Fact: We collectively pay $950B a year in social security taxes.
Fact: Our budget calls for $11.7B to be spent for Social Security Administration.
Don't believe me, look it up.
We guys have to stop the crap. This isn't a partisan issue. Our government has become entirely too large.
Here are some things I've discovered most people are unaware of.
- The Federal Reserve IS NOT a Federal entity. We DO NOT own the Federal Reserve.
- The IRS reports to the IMF (International Monetary Fund) which reports to the UN.
- You don't own your house, the government does. Look at your deed. What are you listed as? Tenant.
- In Syria, the US Presidential Regime wants us to support and back Al-Nusra and FSA (Free Syria Army) which both happen to be offshoots of Al-Qaeda. Go to Kaotic.com and in the search bar, type of FSA and you'll see who this people really are. They are Islamic Extremist who preach intolerance, they are out to murder all the Jews, Christians and Alawites, and they cut the heads off of any of these 3 groups they catch. Our government wants the US people to support the exact same group we are fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq because Syria is a very nice location to further exert our military control over the region. The Chemical Weapons talk is a smoke screen.
- If you think our government cares about the use of Chemical Weapons, here is a link detailing how often we use the very weapons.
Our government is out of control. It is time to stand up and be accountable. Enough with the rhetoric and partisan nonsense. It's nothing more than a way to divide and conquer the masses. It's propaganda.
The next time you get to thinking we are doing good things over in Afghanistan stop and consider what's going on. We are trying to help the same group we are fighting in the next country over. We are funding them and giving them weapons. Think that ends up killing our soldiers? Sure it does. We've seen this happen before. Ask yourself why we are in Afghanistan to begin with. To do what? To stop who? From doing what? Because why? Drawing a lot of blanks. We are installing an American democracy with leaders we can control.
Why are the Afghanistan people being terrorists and attacking us? Ask yourself this question. If Russia invaded the US and created bases around this country and you lived near one. Do you think you might try to kill some Russians or plants some bombs to protect your home and family? Damn right you would. They are trying to protect their home from us, an invading Army with no reason to be there.
Ask questions. Stop accepting bullshit. Stop letting these monsters lead you around like sheep. They are lying to you pretty much anytime their mouth is moving. It's not just Kerry or Obama, and it wasn't just Bush and Cheney. It's bigger than that. You guys have to wake up before it's too late.
To finish this off with a sports analogy. It's in the 4th quarter and we're losing by a lot. We have our entire team of the sidelines eating glue. Wake the fuck up and get in the game.