- Posted September 18, 2013 by
Eastern Connecticut, Connecticut
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Navy Yard shooting
- Brooklyn Councilwoman-Elect Blame Jewish People for Recent Knockout Game Attacks
- North Palm Beach Florida: Christmas Too Offensive?
- TSA Now Searching Your Vehicles Without Your Consent At Airports
- Obamacare Website Fix not a fix at all
- President Obama Omits "Under God" from Gettysburg Address: Intentional, Gaffe or reading from one of the Drafts?
Time to re-examine "Gun Free Zones"
In lieu of the above, this unfortunate event occurred at another "Gun Free Zone" where the people were disarmed and were unable to defend themselves, yet again. So the question I have to ask is this, how many more people have to die in a "Gun Free Zone" for we, the people to come to the conclusion that a "Gun Free Zone" do not work?
It is rather a shame, too, that the media was quick to blame an AR-15 for the rampage when in reality, Alexis did not possess one, may be if they bothered checked their facts and references, they would sound more credible. You get what you pay for, I guess!