- Posted September 17, 2013 by
St. Petersburg, Florida
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Where is my home?
- Foreclosure Defense Attorneys, Not Just Under Attack From Court, But Physically Attacked By Plaintiff Attorneys Outside Courtrooms
- FRAUD! In Foreclosure Court Indymac/Onewest Doesn’t Own Notes and Mortgages, But “They” Continue To Foreclose Anyway
- The State of Mississippi’s Lawsuit Shows The FEMA And The Federal Government OUT OF CONTROL With Biggert Waters Legislation! Why Won’t Florida Sue?
- The Very Worst Thing About Foreclosures Today Is Watching Consumers That You Know Could be Helped Standing in Court Without An Attorney
- EXMO enables event organizers to share event information with ease and provide a more engaging attendee experience.
Banks Rush To Throw Families Out Of Their Homes Only To Leave Them Vacant
Tampa Bay foreclosure defense attorney, Matt Weidner visits homes that were foreclosed on years ago only to find that the banks have left them to sit, become an eyesore and become damaged from no upkeep. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjfcJXL8GhE&feature=c4-overview&list=UUfm10vzWPyR3oVCvGNPjlwg