- Posted September 17, 2013 by
- Partnership Works to Ensure Whole Community Preparedness
- Ak-Chin Indian Community Project Named 2014 Water Reuse Project of the Year
- Celebrating 40 years of Economic Success in Arizona
- Arizona Association for Economic Development September Luncheon to Discuss Arizona State Land
- DrugFreeAz.org Announces the New Name of the Organization to DrugFreeAZKids.org
Todd Hatch Joins Washington Federal as Assistant Vice President/Regional Sales Manager
In his new role, Hatch will oversee equipment finance business development in a variety of markets, including healthcare, transportation, manufacturing and heavy commercial equipment.
Hatch received his bachelor’s degree in Spanish with minor in Latin American literature from Brigham Young University.
He is a Gilbert resident.
About Washington Federal
Washington Federal, with headquarters in Seattle, is a full-service national banking institution that focuses on business-to-business banking, commercial and equipment lending, and home loan and corporate real estate financing. It has 23 offices in Arizona including locations in Chandler, Fountain Hills, Gilbert, Glendale, Goodyear, Green Valley, Mesa, Phoenix, Prescott Valley, Scottsdale, Sun City, Sun City West and Tucson and 185 offices in eight western states, including Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah and Washington.
Washington Federal is committed to developing a strong and loyal relationship with clients, shareholders and the community at large. For more information please visit http://www.washingtonfederal.com/.