- Posted September 20, 2013 by
- Troon Pacific Makes History, Sells San Francisco's Greenest Ultra Luxury Home for Record Price
- CITY CARSHARE AND TOYOTA ANNOUNCE NEW CARSHARING FLEET DASH AT BAY AREA SUBURBAN BUSINESS CENTER
- MAKERS OF WORLD FAMOUS BISCOFF COOKIES ANNOUNCE TOP THREE BISCOFF SPREAD THE LOVE CHALLENGE WINNERS
- Personalized Memorials Portray Stories of the Deceased for Future Generations
- MAKERS OF WORLD FAMOUS BISCOFF COOKIES ISSUE CHALLENGE TO FOOD LOVERS EVERYWHERE: SHOW US HOW YOU LOVE YOUR BISCOFF (COOKIE) SPREAD
Valley of the Temples Memorial Park Begins Construction of Ocean View Terrace, Featuring a Cremation Garden, New Burial Lots and Exclusive Family Estates
Valley of the Temples was purchased by NorthStar Memorial Group, an independent funeral, cremation and memorialization service company, in 2011. Valley of Temples is part of a family of cemeteries, funeral homes and crematories with locations throughout the United States, including six locations in Hawaii.
From simple, low cost options to custom-built private estates, Ocean View Terrace will reflect the diverse population of residents living on Oahu. The development will also pay homage to Hawaii’s rich Japanese culture and history by featuring a full acre exclusively dedicated to a Japanese “haka” or shrine garden. A range of services and price points that meet everyone’s needs, regardless of economic status, will be offered.
“NorthStar Memorial Group has a long-term investment in the community and is committed to honoring past promises and arrangements prior to the ownership changing hands,” said Sharmaine Mayo, Hawaii region director of mortuary operations for Valley of the Temples Memorial Park. “We will provide the highest quality of service for Valley of the Temples’ customers and will continue to honor the valued relationships of the past as we serve the community.”
Ocean View Terrace Features Extraordinary Cremation and Traditional Burials
Spanning nearly 10 acres, Ocean View Terrace will feature space for traditional burials and exclusive family estates in addition to an extraordinary cremation garden with more than 1,000 unique interment opportunities. Highlights of the new Ocean View Terrace include:
• New cremation products, including more than 500 companion niches set into a lava-veneered rock wall and waterfall, all with ocean views.
• More than 3,700 lawn burial lots, many with upright monument privileges, are available. A cascading waterfall will wind its way through the entire Ocean View Terrace development, offering unique burial opportunities along its winding banks. More than half of all burial spaces have spectacular ocean views, as well.
• More than 50 lushly landscaped and private garden estates are strategically located for the best ocean views. Each lot has excellent feng shui. There are also more than 100 build-to-suit opportunities for families to work with designers to create a unique and distinguished development in a private setting.
ABOUT VALLEY OF THE TEMPLES MEMORIAL PARK
Valley of the Temples Memorial Park provides end-of-life services to families from diverse religious, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. Established in 1963, Valley of the Temples Memorial Park is located on the Windward side of Oahu and is surrounded by mountains and lush, rolling green hills which overlook the Pacific Ocean. Valley of the Temples features the Hawaii Byodo-In Temple, the famous 1968 replica of the 11th century Phoenix Hall of the Byodo-In Buddhist temple complex in Uji, Japan. The Hawaii temple has appeared in numerous popular television shows including Lost and Hawaii Five-O. Valley of the Temples Memorial Park is part of a family of cemeteries, funeral homes and crematories with locations throughout the U.S. For more information, visit www.valley-of-the-temples.com or call (801) 239-8811.
MEDIA, PLEASE NOTE: To request high resolution images or an interview with Sharmaine Mayo, please contact Tarah Beaven at email@example.com / 415-561-0888 or David Cumpston at firstname.lastname@example.org / 415-359-2316.