- Posted September 20, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Tell us the Good Stuff!
- FRAUD! In Foreclosure Court Indymac/Onewest Doesn’t Own Notes and Mortgages, But “They” Continue To Foreclose Anyway
- The State of Mississippi’s Lawsuit Shows The FEMA And The Federal Government OUT OF CONTROL With Biggert Waters Legislation! Why Won’t Florida Sue?
- The Very Worst Thing About Foreclosures Today Is Watching Consumers That You Know Could be Helped Standing in Court Without An Attorney
- EXMO enables event organizers to share event information with ease and provide a more engaging attendee experience.
- BoostCTR Raises $8 Million in Financing Round Led by Battery Ventures
Boxwood Executive Search Announces Expansion To Florida
Boxwood chose the Tampa Bay area because of the area’s attraction to expanding and growing businesses in communications, technology, and healthcare.
Boxwood’s expansion into Florida will include a focus on leveraging the changing Healthcare/Medical Marketplace where the recruitment for Best Practice Business Leadership may be the prescription for healthier medical institutions in today’s “Medical Revolution”.
“The Tampa Bay Region has a strong business base with a significant growth potential. With our expansion, Boxwood is better positioned to serve our current and future clients throughout the Greater Central Florida high tech corridor" explains Bert Sadtler, Boxwood's president.
“We are in an economic period with uncertainty,” explains Sadtler, “and it has made numerous employers cautious and paralyzed. The reality is, this is a great time to grow in many sectors because top talent is available and your competitors are distracted. Smart, forward-looking employers are facing a wonderful window of opportunity. We’d like to develop relationships with those companies.”
About Boxwood Executive Search
Boxwood Executive Search is a management, consulting recruiting firm with offices just outside of Washington DC and Bradenton, Florida. Boxwood’s services involve job growth, maximizing the performance of critical, senior level talent and addressing the shift in the recruitment and compensation paradigm for employers.
Bert Sadtler is regarded as a thought leader. In addition to running Boxwood, he is an invited speaker to discuss the shift in the recruitment paradigm toward acquiring critical senior level talent as well as the shift in the employer’s performance based compensation model.
As a dedicated, consulting resource to the employer, Boxwood has designed compensation models to reflect the current trends and then launched senior level recruitment campaigns to acquire talent. Position examples include: CFO, COO, Senior Program Manager, Vice President of Sales, Director of Marketing, Vice President of Engineering, Director of Contracts & Compliance and Vice President of Business Development. Examples of industries have included: Government Contracting, The Intelligence Community and the Communications/Technology Sector.
For more information visit Boxwood Executive Search at www.boxwoodsearch.com