- Posted September 22, 2013 by
- Officer Spock has left the Planet Earth
- Why Lawmakers as Lawbreakers or Law Manipulators are exempt from Judicial Review?
- My Humble Request to Members of Dysfunctional Congress who seems to be “Wolves in the Sheep’s Clothing”.
- Churches, Temples, and Mosques are reminder of Medieval Era frozen in time.
- Rudolph William Louis “Rudy” Giuliani, Whose side are you on?
Emergency landing of an Airplane on Lake Shore Drive in Chicago
- Jareen, CNN iReport producer
Coyote Airplane Tail N24143 piloted by John Pederson from Schaumburg made an emergency landing on North Lake Shore Drive (LSD) and Jackson, near the Buckingham Fountain, around 6am this morning in Chicago. According the John, he flew over form Schaumburg to Chicago for sightseeing of the Chicago downtown form the air.
His plane started shaking as he flew over downtown which left him no choice to land in the lake or on the Lake Shore Drive. He took the big chance by landing on the North Lake Shore Drive and walked away with no injuries. But, there was noticeable damage to the airplane’s wings.
Chicago Police helped moved the airplane form the road to grass area by the lake and the drive was open for traffic within an hour.
John Pederson was shaken but was glad to be alived.