- Posted September 22, 2013 by
- If China Stock Market falls USA will feel their pain today!
- 015 GCPS high school graduate heading to White House for meeting with the First Lady
- Apparently size does not matter when it comes to a Brown Recluse Spider
- All About Gwinnett Talk Shows will be a popular hit.
- Why do Americans die to protect others?
How To Earn Christmas Money Now !
Make Christmas Money Selling OurTown Ads in your community---Now !
By Tom Livsey, OurTown National News Editor,
With Christmas just three months from now, there is a huge demand for local retailers to advertise their products and services locally on-line. This fact opens up the need for local ad sales executives to supply this same profitable market. *OurTown.com is doing their part to make this holiday season a profitable one for everyone.
If you are a college student, stay at home mom, or a retired senior citizen, in need of a full time daily pay check, just by working part time. OurTown.com has a few positions available now.
Let's just say that you are currently working full time and making $8.00 an hour, (40 x 8.00= $320.00), most are paid every two weeks. That is $64.00 a day minus taxes, right ?
Now, think about the opportunity to plan your daily approach to knock on 20 doors a day, and just close two ad sales at $100 a deal, ( Three month ad cost $350), that equals $200 bucks. Imagine if you closed five more deals. The time is about 30 minutes a close. You are getting $200 dollars an hour, about the same pay as an attorney or psychologist.
There will be great days when you sell five or more, and there will be days that you will not sell a deal at all. However, on average, those days without a sale, will be considered your day off, and have money to go Christmas shop.
Right now there are only five positions in each six Metro Atlanta, Ga. cities, Lithonia, Stone Mountain, Snellville, Duluth, Lawrenceville, and Loganville, Georgia. More cities will be added in the next few weeks.
Again, in an attempt to help our communities support each other, OurTown Media is trying to shake your 'Community Money Tree' !
For more information, please contact Ms. Tricia Bailey, OurTown News Senior Executive. 678-598-4309. Call her today for consideration, and application information.
* OurTown Media is a hyper local news site that operates in every zip code in the nation. They have a news presence in each one with a local news editor.