- Posted September 23, 2013 by
A FATHER, HARBY ,guards a goverment clinic, 47, his sons ,AHMED ,29 ,and Mohamed ,25 , died hours ago .The victims had gone down through a drain, where they decided to remove the dirt inside the pipe ,which caused a pumping of disposal
water inside the clinic ,they have been suffocated and pronounced dead.
EYE WITNESSES, said "AHMED, labourer, went down the drain first , when his voice disappeared ,MOHAMED,labourer, followed him trying to rescue his elder brother ,HARBY ,the father,was died after he had tried to save both of them"" we were all schocked by this horribly scene at west ALEXANDRIA ,AGAMY. DAHAB,the mother and HARBY'S wife,was left in the world with 3 another kids.
facts: DRAINS contain alot of poisonous chemical gases by smelling it you feel unconcious, in addition No OXYGEN .causing suffocation . RESCUE TEAM has recovered victims by using special equipments.
EDUCATION IS THE BEST METHOD FOR BEING SAFE AND MORE WISE....