- Posted September 24, 2013 by
- Mostafa Daneshjou is in the Coronary Care Unit (HDU/CCU)
- Mostafa Daneshjou Was Found Unconscious in Jail Bathroom and Is Denied a Transfer to Hospital
- Ali Reza Roshan Was Released from Prison
- Death and Ascension of Authorized Liturgist of The Nematollahi Gonabadi Sufi Order, Dear Mr. Mirza Mohammad Farrokhrooz
- Appeals Court Overturns Mehran Rahbari Conviction, Acquits Him
The Imprisoned Gonabadi Dervishes' Families met with Nasrin Sotoudeh
The families of imprisoned Gonabadi Dervishes visited with lawyer and human rights activist Nasrin Sotoudeh, yesterday evening on 31 Shahrivar 1392 ( Sep 22 2013).
According to Majzooban Noor, the families of Gonabadi Dervish lawyers who are being held in Evin prison visited with award-winning women's rights activist Nasrin Sotoudeh who was released from jail on Wednesday along with several other political prisoners. Dervishes' families expressed their joy for her release. In this meeting Nasrin Sotoudeh by wishing for the release of all the political prisoners and prisoners of conscience added " The political prisoners and other imprisoned lawyers must be released as soon as possible, because they are only in prison because they carried out their professional duties."
Mostafa Daneshjou, Farshid Yadollahi, Omid Behroozi and Amir Eslami are Gonabadi Dervish lawyers who are incarcerated in Evin prison and each one sentenced to 7 years and six months imprisonment.