- Posted September 24, 2013 by
- Egypt Army storming schools looking for "RABAA" sign
- Egyptian activists rally at Tahrir Square on the second anniversary of killing 42 Young Protestors by Security Forces at Mohamed Mahmoud St. chanting against General Abdel Fattah al-Sisi
- Egyptian "Rap" song reflecting the sad political reality in EGYPT
- Security forces in full gear stormed Al-Azhar University in Cairo
- Egyptian Kung Fu gold medalist suspended for Rabaa sign
Students under attack by Egyptian security forces
This shameful video clip showing Egyptian Security forces storming Ibrahim Madkour High School during a Students protest of the military coup. Tear gas and bullets had been fired , sparking pandemonium and horror between the students within the high school.
Egyptian security forces has no boundaries . Anyone against the military coup is subject to arrest, torture, prison & even killing. This is our new customized democracy under General SISI Ruling ..