- Posted September 24, 2013 by
Los Angeles, California
- What was most important to Tarquin Wilding's Grandmother Elizabeth Taylor
- Behind the scenes at the Hollywood Christmas Parade
- Review of Out of the Furnace with Q&A with Casey Affleck and Scott Cooper
- Panorama shots from the 2013 Los Angeles Auto Show
- AFI Gala screening of Nebraska with A Tribute to Bruce Dern
Inside the 65th Emmy Awards Governors Ball
Award winners give new meaning to two fisted as some are carrying more than one Emmy. Winners cheerfully allow you to take pictures holding their Emmy.
This year, the theme of the Enchanted Forest complete with trees with hanging chandelier columns beneath a starry midnight sky set the scene for entertainment by The Red Hot Band, featured guest vocalist Jessica Mauboy, featured performance by Bella Electric Strings and special performances by Los Angeles County High School for the Arts.
Chef Joachim Splichal and Patina catering fed casts with a first a main entrée of beef filet mignon and red wine braised short rib, cippollini onion, potato-pear gratin and asparagaus.
The Governors Ball is an experience that many would love to behold, but if it were than it wouldn’t be so exclusive. We’re hoping these few cell phone pictures and description will give you an idea of the experience.