- Posted September 24, 2013 by
- Private Companies Begin Advertising to Investors, Verification Requirement Not Slowing Them Down
- BPOConnect is reinventing how Australian companies source quality accounting talent.
- NEW BATTERY TECHNOLOGY TO HAVE IMPACT ON RENEWABLE ENERGY STORAGE AND ELECTRIC POWERED VEHICLES
- Trendabl Launches E-Commerce, Creating The First Integrated Social Marketplace in Fashion
- Lodging Interactive Named Among the 'Best Interactive Agencies Worldwide'
Top Hollywood-Based Explainer Videos Company, Fire Starter Videos, Releases 60 Second Video With Stunning Data For Website Owners.
The video is free of marketing fluff and instead cuts straight to the hard data supporting the rise of online video marketing and why it works so well in converting consumers and business managers alike.
Among other startling facts, in the video it is revealed that:
- 59% of senior executives prefer watching video over reading text if both are available on the same website.
- Visitors who view product videos are 85% more likely to buy than those who don't.
- Web pages with video attract 2-3 times as many inbound links as web pages without video.
- Organic traffic for web pages with videos is 157% higher than web pages without video.
- Video in email can increase click-through-rates by up to 96%.
Fire Starter Videos has been at the forefront of the burgeoning "explainer video industry" having produced more than 300 videos in the past 12 months for companies as large as MasterCard and the World Bank, through to tech startups and more traditional businesses like trade professionals and retailers.
For more information, you can reach Fire Starter Videos at (888) 988 3856 or online at www.firestartervideos.com