- Posted September 25, 2013 by
Kansas City, Missouri
- “Bonnie & Clyde” Premiere Party at NYC’s McKittrick Hotel
- Insider’s Photographic Tribute to Bruce Springsteen’s 32-Year Musical History
- TNT Opens Pop-Up Haberdashery in New York to Launch “Mob City”
- The Biggest, Most Expensive Suite in the Mid-West
- A Global Celebration of “Narnia” Author C. S. Lewis, 50 Years After
Kansas City Reboots the 18th & Vine Jazz & Blues Festival
Voted best 2011 & 2012 Music Festival in Kansas City by the CVA Visitor’s Choice Awards, the festival features great jazz, blues, food and fun at the award-winning American Jazz Museum in the heart of the Historic Jazz District. The annual event – formerly known as “Rhythm & Ribs” -- attracts thousands of jazz and blues lovers of all ages, and, naturally, BBQ fans. All proceeds from the festival will support cultural programming at the American Jazz Museum.
Featuring great performers on multiple stages, a food and arts court anchored by the best food, arts and crafts vendors in Kansas City, the Jazz Links Education Workshop, jazz film screenings, panel sessions, the children’s pavilion and a host of other activities, the festival provides family-style fun in one of America’s greatest jazz crossroads, 18th & Vine. Special VIP tickets include admission to the event plus access to a private food and bar area, special seating, and parking. http://festival.americanjazzmuseum.org/
For more about Kansas City's exceptional American Jazz Museum: www.AmericanJazzMuseum.org.