- Posted September 27, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Miami Abogado De Los Accidentes Automovilísticos en FL
- Attorney Networking Group Launches New Exclusive Miami-Dade Chapter
- Abogado Spencer Aronfeld Explica Los Peligros de Actos
- Cómo presentar una reclamación por un mal implante de cadera artificial
- Traumatic Brain Injury Accident While In Cruise Ship Childcare
What Apple Can Teach Lawyers?
Apple invited Miami lawyer Spencer Aronfeld to a unique behind the scenes look at how the have instilled a demanding, tough an uncompromising spirit of customer service and loyalty in both its employees and consumers.
It all starts before the store even opens. Here at one of Apple's highest revenue locations-Miam's Dadeland Mall-Aronfeld is joined by Larry Mizrahi Apple's Business Venture Manager and Sal Sicuso to experience the morning ritual.
Steve Jobs knew when and what he wanted--with great panache when he created Apple Stores.