- Posted September 27, 2013 by
Muntinlupa City, Philippines
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Your questions for the Ghanaian president
- Unsung Heroes Who Are Volunteering for the Victims of Super Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda) in the Philippines
- Haiyan’s Aftermath in Ormoc City, Leyte, Philippines
- My Daughter Beatrice Was Bullied When She Was In Grade 4 Back In 2010
- The Anti-Pork Barrel Movement's Protest in Makati City
- On Ghana's Environment and Pathway Towards Becoming a Tiger Economy in Africa
About Ghana's Triumph in Curtailing Graft and Corruption
I congratulate the people of Ghana for their triumph in maintaining peaceful and democratic transitions of power. The democratic institutions in Ghana are also stable and quite strong. I also admire Ghana for its strong stance against graft and corruption. While other developing countries and new tiger economies are stricken with graft and corruption, Ghana is now ranked as among the least politically-corrupt countries in the world. Congratulations to the people of Ghana!
This is my question to Pres. Mahama:
Ghana is now rated as one of the least politically-corrupt countries in the world. Pres. Mahama, what's the formula behind Ghana's success in fighting and curtailing graft and corruption?