- Posted October 1, 2013 by
Washington, District of Columbia
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Shutdown over: What next?
- GEORGE ZIMMERMAN TRIAL JURY ACQUITTAL
- AMPHORA RESTAURANT, WASHINGTON, DC METRO AREA/VIENNA, VA, OPEN 24 HRS/365 DAYS INCLUDING HOLIDAYS
- MITT & ANN ROMNEY ARE BETTER OFF THAN THEY WERE FOUR YEARS AGO UNDER THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION
- THE RECESSION REALLY BEGAN IN LAS VEGAS IN 2004
- PAUL RYAN: "RAPE IS A METHOD OF CONCEPTION"?
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
We are all tired of the BS on Capitol Hill. How is it that Congress is getting paid during the government shutdown? It's fair to say that the well-connected, well-educated and well-heeled have proven that they aren't always the smartest. This is what happens when some people have so much wealth, power and influence that they lose their sense of compassion. So much for the care and concern by Congress for its people, the very people that elected them. We will remember this in 2016.