- Posted October 3, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Mostafa Daneshjou is in the Coronary Care Unit (HDU/CCU)
- Mostafa Daneshjou Was Found Unconscious in Jail Bathroom and Is Denied a Transfer to Hospital
- Ali Reza Roshan Was Released from Prison
- Death and Ascension of Authorized Liturgist of The Nematollahi Gonabadi Sufi Order, Dear Mr. Mirza Mohammad Farrokhrooz
- Appeals Court Overturns Mehran Rahbari Conviction, Acquits Him
Amir Eslami Is Back to Ward 350 Before Medical Treatment Ends
Amir Eslami, one of the imprisoned Gonabadi Dervishes' lawyers has been transferred back to ward 350 of Evin prison after the gut surgery in Taleghani hospital much earlier than the end of assigned medical treatment period.
According to the report of Human Rights Activists News Agency (HRANA), Amir Eslami who was transferred to Taleghani hospital by the prescription of the prison clinic after his severe pain and bleeding in stomach and digestive system has been transferred back to Evin Thursday afternoon.
It is worth noting he was transferred urgently to hospital because of severe pain and bleeding in stomach once more on August 24, 2013.
Amir Eslami is back in Evin prison without getting recovered totally.
Amir Eslami is one of the Gonabadi Dervishes rights defenders and has been imprisoned in security wards of Evin prison for almost two years with six more dervishes lawyers and the administrators of Majzooban Noor website.