- Posted October 3, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Mostafa Daneshjou is in the Coronary Care Unit (HDU/CCU)
- Mostafa Daneshjou Was Found Unconscious in Jail Bathroom and Is Denied a Transfer to Hospital
- Ali Reza Roshan Was Released from Prison
- Death and Ascension of Authorized Liturgist of The Nematollahi Gonabadi Sufi Order, Dear Mr. Mirza Mohammad Farrokhrooz
- Appeals Court Overturns Mehran Rahbari Conviction, Acquits Him
The Families of Jailed Dervishes Meet with Mr.Feizollah Arabsorkhi
Yesterday morning on 5 Mehr 1392 ( Sep 27 2013) a group of family members of imprisoned Gonabadi Dervishes visited with Mr.Feizollah Arabsorkhi, a senior member of the Islamic Revolution Mojahedin Organization who has been recently released from Evin prison .
According to Majzooban Noor, a group of family members of imprisoned Gonabadi Dervishes who are being held in Evin prison visited with reformist political activist Mr. Feizollah Arabsorkhi a senior member of the Islamic Revolution Mojahedin Organization and expressed their happiness about his release.
Mr.Arabsorkhi also expressed his hope for all prisoners of conscience and political prisoners' freedom in the near future.
Currently more than 15 Gonabadi Dervishes are imprisoned in Iran prisons.
Feizollah Arabsorkhi, a reformist political activist, was a member of the Islamic Revolution Mujahedin Organization and a former Deputy Minister of Commerce in Mohammad Khatami's cabinet. Arabsorkhi was arrested on July 7, 2009 (Tir 1388), during the post-election crackdown, and was sentenced to six years in prison. He was released without new trial or notice on 27th of Shahrivar 1392 ( Sep 18, 2013).