- Posted October 4, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- It's Opening Day - The Small Sports™ Are Here!
- Fellow Consulting AG Delivers Three Oracle Accelerate Solutions Based on Oracle Sales Cloud
- Steve Trash’s - Great Green Gifts For Kids – 2013 – Annual List Released
- Mold Experts Suggest Holiday Gift Certificates for Mold Inspection & Removal Services
- Word Branch Publishing Releases Touching Memoir of Addition and Recovery
COMINT Consulting adds new tools to Krypto500 decoder
“When it comes down to it, intelligence is about ladders and walls,” said the president of Comint Consulting. “Adding AZIMUT to our extensive parser collection gives us the longest ladder in the game. It also allows Krypto500 to provide the most accurate picture of the signal environment we’re analyzing.”
AZIMUT is one element in the suite of signal analysis tools built into the Krypto500, which is frequently updated to adapt with world events and technological innovations. COMINT Consulting’s Krypto500 is an unmatched parser in the COMINT/SIGINT arena. Demonstrations of Krypto500 with new AZIMUT Encryption Parser will be available at several luncheons, exhibitions and other venues across Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C. in October and November.
About COMINT Consulting
COMINT Consulting leads the COMINT/SIGINT field with more collection points, modes, linguists, spectrum analysis and surveillance targets than any other signal intelligence provider. With more than 30 years of SIGINT experience, COMINT Consulting is trusted by agencies such as NSA, NATO, CIA, the U.S. Department of Defense and many others.
COMINT Consulting LLC
PO Box 11861
Bozeman, MT 59719, USA
Tel: +1 406 545 2071