- Posted October 6, 2013 by
- A Kingdom in Crisis: Royal Succession and the Struggle for Democracy in 21st Century Thailand (End of the Road)
- 'No Vote' How could nationalist gadgets be ‘help & heal’ the divided disastrous Thailand?
- Thailand’s Unrest Prompts Investors Shift to Neighbors
- Thailand offers unique Thai way to tie the knot and celebrate Valentine’s Day
- 10 London's best Thai restaurants by Timeout London, UK
Ecuador capitalizes on instant brand recognition with travel domain
Ecuador’s key tourism products are eco-tourism, adventure tourism, and cultural tourism. Here, travelers journey through a life-changing experience that generates personal growth and make them better human beings.
As far as city life, Quito, is filled with bright blue skies and art, and bears the largest best preserved colonial center of Latin America fused with a modern and contemporary city. Museums, churches, convents, parks, skyscrapers, and town squares captivate visitors from all over the world. Named after Pichincha and surrounded by powerful green mountains, visitors may observe 14 volcanoes with over 4,000 meters of altitude from different places of the city. The capital and political center of Ecuador was the first city named by UNESCO as a World Heritage site in 1978, and was the winner as the best destination of South America.
Ecuador uses the .travel domain to gain that instant brand recognition. Website visitors know that they will be “traveling” to Ecuador when they see the .travel web site extension.
For more information, visit www.ecuador.travel
MEDIA CONTACT: Info@travel.travel