- Posted October 6, 2013 by
- Thailand launches the Multiple Entry Tourist Visa (METV) scheme
- The Royal Thai Embassy in Moscow supported Thai tourism industry in Russia in Project September 2015: Spotlight on Thailand in Moscow
- TAT supports Street Food Bangkok app to promote the tastes of Thainess
- Thai food chain plans 500 quick-service restaurants for Australia
- EU Cancels Visits, Halts Deal to Protest Thai Coup
Ecuador capitalizes on instant brand recognition with travel domain
Ecuador’s key tourism products are eco-tourism, adventure tourism, and cultural tourism. Here, travelers journey through a life-changing experience that generates personal growth and make them better human beings.
As far as city life, Quito, is filled with bright blue skies and art, and bears the largest best preserved colonial center of Latin America fused with a modern and contemporary city. Museums, churches, convents, parks, skyscrapers, and town squares captivate visitors from all over the world. Named after Pichincha and surrounded by powerful green mountains, visitors may observe 14 volcanoes with over 4,000 meters of altitude from different places of the city. The capital and political center of Ecuador was the first city named by UNESCO as a World Heritage site in 1978, and was the winner as the best destination of South America.
Ecuador uses the .travel domain to gain that instant brand recognition. Website visitors know that they will be “traveling” to Ecuador when they see the .travel web site extension.
For more information, visit www.ecuador.travel
MEDIA CONTACT: Info@travel.travel