- Posted October 6, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Protests in Egypt: Your experiences
- a March to El-shura Council
- Demonstration in downtown Cairo, to denounce yesterday's violence and against protest law
- Clashes, After two days of releasing "demonstrations law" in a Protest against it and against "Military Trials for Civilians"
- the backstory of "The day of Morsy's isolation, Egypt” report
- The day of Morsy's isolation, Egypt
6 October between the Egyptians celebrations and MB demonstrations
In conjunction with the celebration of masses of Egyptians in the Sixth of October in Tahrir Square and various squares of Egypt, the MB members organized some marches in the direction of Tahrir Square, trying to enter Tahrir, But the people in Tahrir Square and the surrounding area prevented them, clashes continued throughout the day in Ramsis St and Ramsis Square,while the army forces tried to separate between the two sides,and the Central Security forces fired tear gas to try to break up the clashes.