- Posted October 8, 2013 by
- Dawn Valdivia Named to Make-A-Wish® Arizona Board of Directors
- Arizona Super Bowl Host Committee Announces Major Partnership With Ak-Chin Indian Community
- AAED Donates to Ryan's House
- The Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health Consultation Department Presents Vantage West Credit Union with SHARP Designation
- Washington Federal Promotes Stephanie Evans to Assistant Vice President
Brian Mueller of Grand Canyon University To Speak At Arizona Association for Economic Development’s November Luncheon
Mueller will provide an expansion update for Grand Canyon University and its role in the Phoenix marketplace.
The cost of the luncheon is $40 for AAED members and guests and $50 for non-members and $55 for late registrants. To register, visit http://aaednov5th.eventbrite.com.
For more information, call AAED at 602-240-AAED (2233) or visit www.aaed.com. The registration deadline is Friday, Nov. 1 at noon. Vegetarian meals must be requested in advance.
AAED was originally founded in 1974 as the Arizona Association for Industrial Development (AAID). The organization, which was dedicated to expanding the industrial and economic base of Arizona, changed to its current name in 1991 to better reflect its broader mission.
The mission of AAED is to serve as Arizona’s unified voice advocating for responsible economic development through an effective program of professional education, public policy, and collaboration
For more information on AAED, visit www.aaed.com or call (602) 240-2233.