- Posted October 9, 2013 by
- The Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health Consultation Department Presents Vantage West Credit Union with SHARP Designation
- Washington Federal Promotes Stephanie Evans to Assistant Vice President
- SMACNA Arizona Apprenticeship Award
- Edward Salanga as Phoenix Office's Litigation & Dispute Resolution Group Chair
- SMACNA Arizona Seeks Nominations For HVAC Industry Leadership Award; Winner to Receive $250
Timothy W. Moser Joins Quarles & Brady’s Phoenix Office
Moser’s practice emphasizes structured finance, syndicated facilities, asset-backed securitizations, conduit warehouse and repurchase facilities, and commercial finance. His focus is on complex shared credits, unique finance structures and unusual asset classes. Moser is also a national and international speaker on complex finance issues.
Moser’s experience includes special structure finance counsel to the Official Unsecured Creditors Committee of Enron Corp. and representation of debtors and creditors in complex sale, workout, reorganization or liquidation of shared structured and project financings. He received both his law degree, summa cum laude, and undergraduate degree, with distinction, from Indiana University.