- Posted October 10, 2013 by
- Dawn Valdivia Named to Make-A-Wish® Arizona Board of Directors
- Arizona Super Bowl Host Committee Announces Major Partnership With Ak-Chin Indian Community
- AAED Donates to Ryan's House
- The Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health Consultation Department Presents Vantage West Credit Union with SHARP Designation
- Washington Federal Promotes Stephanie Evans to Assistant Vice President
HMA Public Relations Honored with First International Award: Public Relations Global Network’s Gold Award for Crisis Communication
According to Abbie S. Fink, vice president and general manager, receiving recognition from peers is especially fulfilling.
“Our client, Veolia Transportation, entrusted us with this important communications assignment, Fink said. “And to receive an international award for this work, from our PRGN colleagues, is quite an honor.”
HMA Public Relations is a full-service marketing communications agency whose experience encompasses work in the traditional marketing communications disciplines including public relations, media relations, marketing communications, issues management, community relations and special events.
Public Relations Global Network:
More than 1,000 clients across six continents depend on the combined resources of the Public Relations Global Network (PRGN) to deliver targeted public relations campaigns in more than 80 markets around the world. With revenues of more than $110 million (U.S.D.), PRGN is among the world’s top international public relations networks. PRGN harnesses the resources of nearly 50 independent public relations firms in key markets around the world and more than 900 communications professionals to connect international companies and organizations with individual and culturally diverse markets. Visit PRGN online at www.prgn.com.