- Posted October 10, 2013 by
- DrugFreeAz.org Honored with Alliance Achievement Award
- Washington Federal Promotes Debbie Hernandez to Assistant Vice President
- Quarles & Brady Welcomes Two Attorneys to its Phoenix Office
- Dr. Ioanna Morfessis to Provide Keynote Address at AAED’s January Symposium ‘Taking Care of Business’
- Dawn Valdivia Named to Make-A-Wish® Arizona Board of Directors
Three Southern Arizona Mayors to Speak At Arizona Association for Economic Development’s November Luncheon
The panelists will provide updates and share their views on economic development in Southern Arizona and its direct impact on their respective communities.
The cost of the luncheon is $35 for AAED members and guests, $45 for non-members and $50 for late registrants. To register for the luncheon and panel discussion, visit http://aaednovsouthernaz.eventbrite.com/. For more information, call AAED at (602) 240-AAED (2233), or visit www.aaed.com. The registration deadline is Friday, Nov. 15. Vegetarian meals must be requested in advance.
AAED was originally founded in 1974 as the Arizona Association for Industrial Development (AAID). The organization, which was dedicated to expanding the industrial and economic base of Arizona, changed to its current name in 1991 to better reflect its broader mission.
The mission of AAED is to serve as Arizona’s unified voice advocating for responsible economic development through an effective program of professional education, public policy, and collaboration.