- Posted October 10, 2013 by
- Social CEM: Moving Beyond Customer Loyalty to Customer Advocacy (Part 5)
- Excerpt: How Much Is Your Customer’s Trust Worth?
- Social CEM: Moving Beyond Customer Loyalty to Customer Advocacy (Part 4)
- Social CEM: Moving Beyond Customer Loyalty to Customer Advocacy (Part 3)
- Webinar: 11/26 How Visual Self-Service Drives Great Customer Experiences
6th Annual PrimeTime Sports Management Conference and Trade Show 11/11 – 11/12
Join me on November 12th for the panel discussion “Utilizing New Media to Generate a Return on Your Investment” at 2 PM at the Westin Harbour Castle Hotel in Toronto, Canada. I’ll be joined by:
Hockey Writer – The Globe and Mail,
Contributor – TSN 1050 Radio
Vice President of Communications -
Canadian Football League
Senior Director of Marketing -
Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment
Vice President, Content – theScore, Inc.
PrimeTime Sports & Entertainment Inc. is a Toronto-based management and consulting firm founded by Brian Burke and Trevor Whiffen which provides a unique range of services dealing with the business of sports.
Drawing upon its extensive network of contacts in the sports and entertainment industry,PrimeTime has established itself as a leader in the field of sports and event management,consulting, education, media training and networking. The principal goal of PrimeTime is to provide members of the sports industry with an opportunity to work with and learn from leading industry experts regarding the representation of athletes and the challenges of operating professional teams, leagues, facilities and media outlets.
Looking to attend? (I hope so!) Register here: http://www.primetimesport.ca/registration/
Looking for the complete agenda? You can find that here: http://www.primetimesport.ca/conference-agenda/