- Posted October 11, 2013 by
- Obama, Turkey, and Qatar help bring Syrian Jihad coming to Egypt
- Muslim Brotherhood: The Enemies of All Religions
- Qatari Arab Spring Suppressed by Violent Security Forces
- Qatar World Cup: 400 Nepalese die on nation's building sites since bid won Calls grow for Fifa to take decisive action as human-rights group prepares to release report on mounting death toll
- Muslim Brotherhood Leader Meets Obama in White House Controversial British MB leader participates in Iraq discussion
Meet the six Muslim Brotherhood operatives in Obama Administration
Arif Alikhan – currently the Deputy Executive Director for Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, and Fire/EMS at Los Angeles World Airports. Arif Alikhan is also a founder of the World Islamic Organization, identified as a Muslim Brotherhood “subsidiary.”
Mohammed Elibiary is a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council. Elibiary, who has endorsed the ideas of radical Muslim Brotherhood luminary Sayyid Qutb. It’s also rumored (but not yet sourced) that Mohammed Elibiary wrote the speech Obama gave when he told former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak to leave power. For the record, Mohammed Elibiary denies having any connection with the Muslim Brotherhood.
Rashad Hussain is the U.S. special envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference. According to the story linked above, Rashad Hussain maintained close ties with people and groups that it says comprise the Muslim Brotherhood network in America.
Salam al-Marayati the founder of Muslim Public Affairs Council. He is strongly anti-Israel and was chosen by Obama to be part of the U.S. delegation to the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe forum in Poland. MPAC’s Senior Advisor, Maher Hathout has close ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.
Imam Mohamed Magid is basically Obama’s ‘Sharia law czar.’ Imam Mohamed Magid also serves as the president of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA). Imam Mohamed Magid is the Obama administration’s go-to guy for Muslim outreach. Magid advises the Obama regime on international affairs and counterterrorism. Imam Magic is also a frequent White House visitor.
Eboo Patel is a member of Obama’s inaugural Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships. Eboo Patel spoke at a Muslim Students Association and ISNA convention, appearing on a panel alongside Tariq Ramadan, grandson of the Muslim Brotherhood’s founder, and Siraj Wahhaj.