- Posted October 11, 2013 by
- Is Fly Supply Clothing The Next Sean John ? Fly Supply Celebrates 2 Years
- How The Rich Think Differently–Adopting A Prosperity Mindset To Achieve Wealth
- Groovy Groomsmen Gifts Launches New Caricatures of Amazing Sports Moments
- Dr. Rebecca Castaneda, Introduces Free Consultations for Smile Makeover Patients
- Detect Cancer In 10 Minutes
Getting A VA Loan Is Possible After Short Sale And 1 Year
The Federal Housing Administration loan program announced that home buyers can get a VA loan after 12 months from short sale, foreclosure, or bankruptcy. Rob Chomentowski, a Senior Loan Officer with Affinity Financial, and author of San Diego Mortgage Blog and So Cal VA Loans, is pleased to share this news with people who are looking to get a VA loan.