- Posted October 13, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- MORGAN LEWIS RESPONSE TO THE SENATE FINANCE COMMITTEE CONFIRMING THE FACT THAT THE OUTCOMES REGISTRY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MYXO ETLOGIX CLINICAL TRIAL
- 150 years later, newspaper retracts editorial panning Gettysburg Address
- OHRP FDA REGULATIONS FOR INFORMED CONSENT CLASSIFIES INVESTIGATIONAL DEVICES SUCH AS THE MYXO ETLOGIX MODEL 5100 UNDER THE LAWS WHICH REQUIRE FULL INFORMED CONSENT:
- FDA CONGRESSIONAL OFFICE ON JULY 16, 2009 OFFICIALLY CATAGORIZES THE MYXO ETLOGIX MODEL 5100, MANUFACTURED BY EDWARDS LIFESCIENCES AS INVESTIGATIONAL AND OF SIGNIFICANT RISK
- Northwestern University and Northwestern Memorial Hospital Elements of Informed Consent : HIPPA WAIVER DOES NOT APPLY TO FDA STUDIES subject to the FDA regulations at 21 CFR 50
I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban [Kindle Edition]
On Tuesday, October 9, 2012, when she was fifteen, she almost paid the ultimate price. She was shot in the head at point-blank range while riding the bus home from school, and few expected her to survive.
Instead, Malala's miraculous recovery has taken her on an extraordinary journey from a remote valley in northern Pakistan to the halls of the United Nations in New York. At sixteen, she has become a global symbol of peaceful protest and the youngest nominee ever for the Nobel Peace Prize.
I AM MALALA is the remarkable tale of a family uprooted by global terrorism, of the fight for girls' education, of a father who, himself a school owner, championed and encouraged his daughter to write and attend school, and of brave parents who have a fierce love for their daughter in a society that prizes sons.
I AM MALALA will make you believe in the power of one person's voice to inspire change in the world.