- Posted October 13, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Shutdown over: What next?
- Extreme RacismTrayvon Martin Murder and Trial
- Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi Supporters Rally in Houston
- My Conversation/Interview of Egyptian Mohamed Morsi Supporter in Houston
- Protesting Houston Supporters of former Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi
- Is the Right to Marry and Federal Benefits worth Losing One’s Soul?
Uncontrollable Joy at OBAMACARE Event in Houston, TX
On October 12, 2013, I couldn’t contain my joy and excitement as I attended Blue Blue Cross Blue Shield’s Affordable Health Care Law event in Houston, TX. According to the Houston Chronicle thousands attended the event.
On October 1, 2013, my senator Ted Cruz and Speaker Boehner were able to shut down the federal government in order to defund Obamacare. My message to Senator Cruz and Boehner “Obamacare is the law of the law and it is here to stay in Texas and America PLEASE reopen the government IMMEDIATELY.