- Posted October 14, 2013 by
albuquerque, New Mexico
- Mimoona and Philadelphia Fashion Incubator partner at Macy’s Center
- Tyler Stokes, ABC Television's Hot New Hollywood Face to Watch
- Holidays to Chengdu Panda Reserve in China with China Tours
- The Best Seasonal Jobs for Holiday Job Hunters from a CareerCast Report
- Benjamin Haire appointed CFO of Boostedpro.com
Fresco Harmony for the first time will sell custom wall finishes online and through distributors
Fresco Harmony is an Albuquerque-based firm founded by Nick Harmon in 2005. Offering both a product and a service, Fresco Harmony transforms otherwise dull, white walls into a universe of rich color, while also making life easier for contractors, as it enables builders and remodelers to prep and finish a wall in just one step, saving time, energy and resources.
“Most plasterers prep a wall before they go over it with their compound,” Harmon says. “Why not just use one medium that will take it all the way through?” Contractors become enthusiastic about the product once they realize they can create beautiful custom wall finishes at a cost substantially lower than other products on the market, putting high-end wall finishes in reach of many more home and commercial customers.
Harmon has enhanced 200,000 square feet of interior walls with the product since launching the business. He has tackled 200 projects in metro Albuquerque as well as northern New Mexico, Washington and New York. Albuquerque projects include Tema Contemporary Furniture, Hotel Albuquerque, offices of Albuquerque Business Law, and Zinc’s Cellar Bar.