- Posted October 16, 2013 by
- Eastern Partnership Summit in Vilnius - Russia Continues Provocations Against Georgia
- Two Georgian civilians kidnapped in Russian occupied South Ossetia
- Georgian refugees from Abkhazia and South Ossetia demand that Russia let them return to their homes in these regions
- Mass violence against foreigners in Russia
- Russia moves borders, intimidating Georgian citizens.
Russia Most Dangerous Country in the World: Dutch diplomat assaulted in Moscow
MOSCOW, RUSSIA Oct. 15 - A Dutch diplomat was assaulted in his home in Moscow on Tuesday night, Dutch Minister of Foreign Affairs Frans Timmermans wrote on his Facebook account on Tuesday.
According to the minister, two people invaded the Dutch diplomat's residence and slightly wounded him.
"I called him tonight, he is doing OK now," Timmermans wrote on his page.
Timmermans summoned the Russian ambassador in The Hague. "Our people should be able to work in a safe environment and I want to be reassured that the Russian authorities take their responsibility," Timmermans added.