- Posted October 17, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Mostafa Daneshjou is in the Coronary Care Unit (HDU/CCU)
- Mostafa Daneshjou Was Found Unconscious in Jail Bathroom and Is Denied a Transfer to Hospital
- Ali Reza Roshan Was Released from Prison
- Appeals Court Overturns Mehran Rahbari Conviction, Acquits Him
- Portuguese Researcher Had a Meeting and Dialogue with Dr. Noor Ali Tabandeh Majzoob Ali Shah (Part 1)
Death and Ascension of Authorized Liturgist of The Nematollahi Gonabadi Sufi Order, Dear Mr. Mirza Mohammad Farrokhrooz
Who has been reborn by love, never dies
With deep sorrow we have informed about the sad demise of Dear Mr. Mirza Mohammad Farrokhrooz, honorable authorized liturgist of the city of Hyderabad, India.
The precious soul of honorable authorized liturgist of the Nematollahi Gonabadi Sufi Order departed at 12 o'clock midnight (according to Indian time) on monday, Mehr 22, 1392 (October 14, 2013) at his home in the city of Hyderabad, India after a period of illness.
Hereby, Majzooban Noor website would convey its deepest condolences for this great tribulation to the presence of Hajj Dr. Noor Ali Tabandeh Majzoob Ali Shah, the great Qutb of Nematollahi Gonabadi Sufi Order, his respectable family, and all followers of the
Nematollahi Gonabadi Sufi Order.
The funeral rites for Mr. Mirza Mohammad Farrokhrooz that was attended by Dervishes residents of India was held on Mehr 23, 1392 (October 15, 2013) at 12:30 pm (according to Indian time) in Dar-ol-momenin place in Hyderabad which belongs to Iranian residents of India.
God bless his precious soul