- Posted October 17, 2013 by
New York, New York
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar plans to expand its franchise by developing the greater Atlanta metro and surrounding areas
- Dr. Tasha Eurich’s New Book, Bankable Leadership Makes New York Times and USA Today’s Bestseller Lists
- Former Football Star links up with NFL Superstar to Launch Wealthy War Intentions
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar Opens First Store
- Akilah C. Thompson Speaks Out On Bullying
DeOndra Jereé Handbags
Emerging handbag brand, Deondra Jereé distinguishes itself from the current fashion world with its innovative design, high quality materials, and reasonable pricing.
By infusing the combination of edginess and sophistication into each handbag, NY-based handbag line Deondra Jereé wishes to produce unique, everyday styles that are not currently available in the mass market. Each luxury handbag showcases its own modern and bold design. The fall collection is available online at Deondrajeree.com.
“I wanted to design handbags today’s sophisticated women would wear, including myself because I'm confident in my style and like to wear original pieces,” said Deondra. “Our pieces are alluring, fashion forward, bold, and high-end. I wanted to give women who desire the finer things in life a handbag that is sophisticated, yet edgy.”
With each handbag made from the finest genuine lizard skins and Italian-glazed leather, the Deondra Jereé fall collection ultimately takes today’s female consumer from day-to-night.
Pieces in the fall/winter 2013 Collection:
• The “Milan Tanadas” tote features a two-tone design and is the perfect everyday bag.
• Wear the “Sabre Tafa Mulon” shoulder bag for a night out on the town.
• The lightweight and portable “Brasee Juweyvos” backpack is great for weekend trips.
• Pair the “Dariona Lux Clutch” with a black blazer and jeans for an edgy meets glam look.
• Add some subtle elegance to an evening dress with the “Ann Tom Tue” coin purse.
• Look stylish at work or on the run with the “Rosan Mark Tue” satchel.
With the fashion-forward woman in mind, the Deondra Jereé fall/winter 2013 collection prices range from $128.00 to $628.00 and feature six high-quality designs.
About Deondra Jereé:
Deondra Jereé is a luxury handbag brand that was founded in 2013 by designer and creative director, Deondra Morris. Deondra Jereé wishes to deliver the finest quality, original, and on-trend handbags at an affordable price point. For more information, please visit Deondrajeree.com. Lookbooks and high-resolution images are available upon request. Like us on Facebook, join the conversation on Twitter, follow us on Pinterest, and watch our latest videos on YouTube.