- Posted October 17, 2013 by
- Thai King urges people to do their duty, declines crisis
- Thailand’s Yingluck Shinawatra rejects call to resign
- Conference to explore 'Vocation' & Social Teaching' of Catholic business in Thailand
- Who Really Leads Thailand’s Current Government? Uprooting Wall Street’s Proxy Regime
- China to ditch its 'One-Child Policy' as ageing crisis looms
American Education Fair 2013 showcases 20 top US universities Offers scholarship opportunities for Thai students
A 30-minute visa seminar presented by the US Consular Section will take place at 2:30 p.m. prior to the opening of the Education Fair at 3:00 p.m. when students and parents will have the opportunity to meet with Admission Officers of the 20 top universities and colleges in the US such as California State University –Fresno, Drexel University, Murray State University, Oklahoma City University, Purdue University, St. Mary’s University – Minnesota, West Texas A&M University and Wright State University to name a few.
Interested students should bring multiple copies of their report cards, transcripts, TOEFL scores, etc. to the event. This will allow the representatives to determine your admission and scholarship eligibility. Merit based scholarships range from $10,000 dollars to full tuition. Be rewarded for your achievements and hard work in high school with an American college scholarship.
Admission to the Fair for both students and parents is free so mark your calendars and don’t miss this unique opportunity of getting first-hand information and advice!
For more information and to register, visit www.studentlane.com