- Posted October 17, 2013 by
New York, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Bullying awareness: Your story
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar plans to expand its franchise by developing the greater Atlanta metro and surrounding areas
- Dr. Tasha Eurich’s New Book, Bankable Leadership Makes New York Times and USA Today’s Bestseller Lists
- Former Football Star links up with NFL Superstar to Launch Wealthy War Intentions
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar Opens First Store
- DeOndra Jereé Handbags
Akilah C. Thompson Speaks Out On Bullying
Cyber bullying is an ever-growing problem in today¹s society that continues to claim the lives of more and more young teens each day.
In an effort to educate teens on how to prevent and deal with bullying this National Bullying Prevention Awareness month, model, visionary coach, and author, Akilah C. Thompson developed a series of educational workshops (known as I AM B.E.A.U.T.Y) on the rise of bullying through social media and text messaging. In these workshops, Thompson provides a simple bullying plan of action for both teens and their parents in hopes that tragedies can be avoided.