- Posted October 17, 2013 by
- Jim Hansberger Named to REP. Magazine’s 2013 “Top 100 Wirehouse Advisors In America”
- Brian Frank Among “Best of Best” Financial Advisors Attending Barron's Winner's Circle Top Advisors Summit
- Michael Merlin Named to REP. Magazine’s 2013 “Top 40 Wirehouse Advisors Under 40”
- Morgan Stanley’s Paul Horning Nominated for Businessman of the Year from the Atlanta Gay Chamber
- Morgan Stanley Sponsors Atlanta Mountainfilm on Tour Traveling Film Festival
LittlePINKBook.com Invites Women to Join Conversation Nov. 12 With Top Female Executives
LittlePINKBook.com, America’s No. 1 digital platform for career women, will host its 9th Annual Fall Empowerment Event on Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2013. Top-level female executives will share their experiences with rising through the corporate ranks to an audience of like-minded, successful women motivated to get there.
Executives on the panel will be asked questions from the event’s moderator, Carol Costello, anchor at CNN Newsroom, Little PINK Book’s CEO and Founding Editor Cynthia Good as well as attendees. Panelists include:
• Lori Gaytan, SVP Americas HR, InterContinental Hotels Group
• Susan Johnson, VP Global Marketing, NCR Corporation
• Carolina Klint, Regional President Southeast, AIG Property Casualty
• Hala Moddelmog, Interim CEO, Women’s Foodservice Forum
The event will run from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. EST at the InterContinental Hotel Buckhead, Venetian Ballroom, 3315 Peachtree Rd. NE, Atlanta, GA 30326. Hundreds of women are expected to attend the live event and even more will join via streamed video online as corporations gather employees together to share in the experience.
To participate, register at http://bit.ly/PINK2013 by Nov. 11 for the Atlanta luncheon event, and by Nov. 7 to participate via streaming. Admission is $110 per seat or $1,000 for a table of 10 seats. The live streaming is free to online registrants. The panel discussion will run from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. EST. Event hashtag is #PINKevent.
“We’re looking forward to engaging in dialogue with this year’s prestigious executive panel,” said Good. “Each will share how she has climbed the corporate ladder and will offer insight about how other women might carve out a niche for themselves within the biggest brands globally. In this setting, having honest, candid and fun conversations with these powerful executive women will, no doubt, encourage and inspire other women to continue on their paths to success.”
Lead sponsors include The Coca-Cola Company, InterContinental Hotels Group, NCR Corporation and the Atlanta Journal-Constitution as Technology Sponsor. Other sponsors include Georgia State University, Habif, Arogeti & Wynne LLP, Randstad, Southwest Airlines and Southern Company. Raffle proceeds at the event will benefit the American Heart Association.
Atlanta-based LittlePINKBook.com is the only global online community, free weekly e-note and national event series exclusively for professional women. Its mission is to help professional women break through obstacles and elevate themselves, and those in their midst, in the modern day workplace. Little PINK Book’s latest service offering, ITAP (Identify, Track, Advance, Promote) directly helps Fortune 100 companies move more high-potential women into leadership roles via its proprietary consulting process.